Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Win-Win Solutions

     A fault finder can always find fault to anyone around. A trouble maker can create trouble anytime. A negative thinker can think bad. What's the opposite of these? A seeker, a peace maker, and a positive thinker.

     How to deal in situations where two individuals are in conflict? ‎"Win-win solutions are the most desirable way to solve problems and conflicts. When you win and the other person wins, instead of one winning and the other losing, then everybody is happy and the relationship gets stronger as a bonus."


     I thought of this when I herd the conflict between a teacher and a student. I prefer to be on the side of the teacher because I am a teacher. I opened an idea to a student for him to ask and help his classmate. What if the conflict elevates? My students will be facing this challenge against us teachers by defending his classmate. I am more willing to listen to the side of the student and give him a chance. Now, what about the teacher? She had took her action and taught the student of the consequence, an apology or minor punishment will be sanction to the student.

In "Drama"

No comments:

Post a Comment